Well, Kim and I are getting ready for the Music City 1/2 Marathon on April 29th.
That's 13.1 miles!
I get winded if I think too fast! Oh well, I'll be able to do it. I might have to visit the Oxygen Bar in Opry Mills!
Getting back on task. We are trying to raise the remainder of what we will need by doing a walk-a-thon. We need to raise $10,000. That's a daunting task but we are following God's will!
Did you know that it takes about $18,000 - $20,000 to adopt from China?
Did you also know that girls are abandoned because the family values sons over daughters? They are abandoned on the side of a road, in a park, outside of orphanages, etc.
Our daughter will be abandoned. She will be considered the bottom of society.
But here's the amazing thing: On a certain day, later this year, a day that we will call "Gotcha Day," our daughter will become the center of our universe!
You can't tell me that God's hand is not in this!
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment