
HELLO EVERYBODY!
I'm Keith and this is Kim! (I'm on the right, and Kim is on the left). This is our blog dedicated to our daughter Kinsley, who is somewhere in China. We don't know where yet! You see, we are adopting a baby girl from China! This will be our first child and we are pretty excited.
Okay, we are REALLY EXCITED! and a little bit scared-at least I am. I've never really been around kids that much, especially babies. Kim has and she's great! She seems to be able to get babies to laugh and smile at her. They normally look at me like they have gas or something!
When someone tries to hand a baby to me to hold, I tense up and hold the baby like it is some delicate piece of 3000 year old Egyptian papyrus!
Don't get me started on changing diapers! All I got to say on that subject is there better be a manual!
During our time together, we'll share about our adoption experience and if you have any questions, then give a shout. We'll try to answer them all.
Keith and Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment